- Material: made of high temperature fiber, synthetic hair heat resistant up to 160 degrees centigrade (325 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Design: high density, half hand tied lace front wig, breathable rose net, left side part, natural straight, Length 9.5 inch, weight 125g.
- Wig Cap：more or less 21 Inches average cap size with adjustable straps and 8 hooks, adjust the hooks to suit your head, if it is too small for you, just tell us how big you need, we could provide bigger one without additional charges.
- Occasions: used for daily use, party, costume, cosplay, halloween, concerts, weddings, dating or any other occasion.
- Attention: the pictures above show the style with the same length in left and right side. but you can also wear it in asymmetrical style
Material: High Temperature Synthetic
Type: lace front wig
Style: natural straight Bob
Length: 9.5 inches
Texture:Natural looking and soft touch
Heat Resistant Temperture:150c/302f
Hair Density: 130%
How to care the wig?
1. Give the wig a shake after taking out of the package, hang it on for some time and comb it at first with your fingers.
2. Don't brush wig when it wet. Please just let the wig air-dry or in low temperature and brush hair after it is completely dry.
3. Use the proper mild shampoo and conditioner. It will be better if you have detangling spray while wearing it.
Do not wash the wig frequent, wash your wig about every three weeks or 2 weeks, only hand wash your wig when it gets dull.
Do not to blow dry the hair with a high setting since otherwise the knots may be damaged or split.
Do not sleeping with the wig wear on and put the wigs on the wig stand in a cool dry space for storage when you not wear it.
Not to spray gel water and wax on the wig,which will cause the wig oily.
If hair knotted after long use,use non-oily maintenance fluid of wig.
How to wash the wig?
1. Brush the wig with a wide-tooth comb. If curly wig, please comb the head portion only, it would be better to use finger to comb the curly portion.
2. Add a little mild shampoo in cold or warm water.Swish the wig gently in the water until the wig is saturated and soak for about 15 min, avoid scrub. Hand washing, can't use the washing machine.
3. Empty the water and use clean cool water to rinse the wig several times.
4. Gently squeeze water out of the wig. Spread the wig out on a dry towel, never screwed by hand or by a washing machine to dry.
5. Air dry in low temperature, avoid by drying in sunshine.