Color: Platinum Blonde
- Synthetic Hair Heat Resistant up to 160 Degrees Centigrade (320 Degrees Fahrenheit)
- Half Hand Tied Lace Front Wig with Lace 2.5 Inches Parting Space in Front
- U-26 Inches, Platinum Blonde, Natural Straightly Long (Kind Reminder: Slightly Color Difference between Different Monitors)
- Circumference 22.5 Inches Stretched Medium Cap (Average Cap Size) with Adjustable Straps and 3 Combs
- The Platinum Blonde Synthetic Lace Front Wig
1. Soak the hair gently with mild conditioning shampoo in cold or warm water.
2. Rinse the hair in warm water towards to the same direction.
3. Brush the hair gently in a downward from top to end.
4. Lay the hair flat and leave it natural air dry.
3) Wig Storage: The best way is on a wig stand or mannequin, also you can store it in a hair net and plastic bag. Please note wigs should be placed in a cool dry space.
4) Warm Tips: All synthetic hair wigs be happened to minimum shedding and tangling which is normal.
I really didn't know what to expect with my first wig. I can say without a doubt that this is hands down worth every penny.
I've never been so impressed by a wig like I am with this one not even the human hair wigs. This is actually my first synthetic wig I've ever purchased I'm now hooked for life.
It’s a good pre plucked frontal lace wig. This is my first wig so I don’t know how to lay it yet. The hair doesn’t look synthetic and it’s very long.