- 3 Bundles with 4x4 Free Part Lace Closure Burgundy Bundles with Closure (22 24 26+20)
- 10A Brazilian remy hair, Soft, Smooth, Shiny, Healthy and worth your money & Free random gift.
- Ombre color burgundy 1B/99j hair bundles, Can be dyed and bleached. As the picture, Wearing it will make you more beautiful.
- Double machine weft 100±5g each bundle, Tight and neat; Swiss lace closure, Comfortable and breathable. 40±5g each closure.
- No shedding, Tangle free, Soft and clean. Can be straightened, Curled, Permed and styled as your own hair. Give yourself a new hairstyle.
- The color is ombre color with balck roots. Please note the slightly color difference between different monitors.
1.Hair Extension Type: Body wave hairstyle.
2.Material Grade: 10A Granizade Brazilian virgin remy hair.
3.Remy hair: Our hair is sourced directly from Brazilian, Peruvian, Malaysian local suppliers, etc. We only choose the healthiest hair, All cuticles hold and in the same direction.
4.Hair Bundle: Machine double weft, 100g(±5)/bundle.
5.Lace Closure: 150% Density 4"x4" lace closure, Swiss lace, Comfortable and breathable, 40±5g/pcs.
6.Hair Color: Two tone T1B/99j ombre color. Lace Color: Medium brown, Just like skin.
7.Advantage: No Chemical, No shedding, Tangle free, Can be dyed, Bleached and styled as your own hair.
9.Package Includes: 3 Bundles with 4x4 lace closure with random gift.
10.Related Style: Body wave/Deep wave/Loose wave/Curly/Kinky curly/Straight and so on;
A1: Normally for a full head, 8-16inch hair need 3 bundles, 18-22inch hair need 3-4 bundles, and above 22 inch need 4 bundles at least, If you like thicker or need longer hair, It's best to wear one more bundle. Q2: Is the hair virgin unprocessed?
A2: Yes! It is 100% unprocessed virgin human hair. Can be dyed, Straighted and bleached. How to care: 1. Wash and condition hair regularly. 2. Wash the hair bundle gently on the palm, Do not rub or twist hair.
3. Add mild shampoo to cool water and wash hair till clean. 4. Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun. 5. Crush straight hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.