To maximize the life of your jewelry, we suggest following the below care instructions:
- Preserve your plated jewelry by avoiding contact with cleaning agents, beauty products, water, and chemicals.
- Remove plated jewelry prior to exercise, washing your hands, or swimming.
- Protect your plated jewelry by storing your items in a dry area in an air-tight plastic bag which was included with your purchase
- To prevent sterling silver styles from tarnishing, store each piece in the provided plastic zip lock bag. The airtight seal will prevent the oxidation reaction from happening and will slow down tarnishing. To renew luminosity, clean with mild soap and dry with a soft cotton cloth. All sterling silver products can be identified by locating a stamp with the sterling silver '925' mark.
- Our fine jewelry is made of 14kt solid gold. These metals will not oxidize or discolor with proper care but may be cleaned with warm water and mild soap.
- Protect your fine jewelry by storing in a soft cloth bag.
- Natural gemstones can be fragile. Do not use paper towels to clean your gemstones as they can cause scratching. To keep gemstones clean and shiny, lightly scrub with a soft-bristled brush, warm water, and detergent-free soap. Avoid chemicals or excessive temperatures when cleaning. Store in a safe, dry place when not worn to protect them from the elements of daily exposure.