How to Wear a Lace Front Wig Without Glue
- First prepare your skin by washing it with a gentle cleanser, then dab some alcohol on a cotton bud and wipe across your hairline to remove excess oils.
- Braid your hair into cornrows and put on the wig cap to flatten your hair and help keep the wig in place. Make sure all your hair is tucked into the wig cap, from the hair at the front to the ones at the nape of your neck.
- Test the fitting of your wig by placing it on your head and lining it with your natural hairline to ensure it fits properly. If it is too loose around your head, you will need to tighten the elastic band. If it is too snug on the scalp, just loosen up the elastic band a bit.
- As soon as you are satisfied that the wig fits properly, then you can trim the excess lace off the wig.
- First, you pull the hair away from the face with a few clips and trim the lace along your hairline with sharp scissors.
- If your wig is unplucked, you will have to pluck them with a pair of tweezers and then bleach and tint the knots to resemble your natural hairline and match your skin tone.
- To create the baby hair you will need to cut some strands of hair at the hairline into smaller strands and pull them out to create a more natural look. Then lay the part you want with water and mousse.
- Tie a scarf over the edges and let it lay in place.
- Comb and style your hair however you want.
Wearing Lace Front Wig Using Glue
Find out how to install your lace front wig using glue with these simple step by step guide.
What you Need to Wear a Lace Front Wig Using Glue
- Lace wig cap
- Freeze spray
- Hair mousse
- Silk scarf
- Foundation brush and concealer